Disclaimer | Terms & Conditions
The information contained in Sown On Purpose website is for general informational purposes only. Although Kimberly Collins | Sown On Purpose provides the information on this website, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Your personal reliance upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk.
In no timeframe or event will we be held liable for any type of loss or damage to include without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage that may derive from the loss of data or profits in association with the use of this website.
Although the Sown On Purpose website gives you the ability to link to other websites, we have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those websites. Additionally, any included links on this website are not an implied or direct recommendation of endorsement to the associated website.
Lastly, Kimberly Collins | Sown On Purpose does everything within our power and control to make sure that the website remains up to date. However, in the event that the website becomes unavailable due to technical issues out of our control we are not liable or responsible in any manner.
Any earnings or income statements, or earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you’ll do as well as clients and customers mentioned on this website or featured in testimonials. Any and all claims or representations, as to income earnings on this web site, are not to be considered as average earnings. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results.
Monetary and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich or make any money at all from our company, website, consultations, products or services.
Users of our products, services and website are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. You agree that Sown On Purpose is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by our company, website, products or services.
Terms and Conditions
The terms “Sown On Purpose”, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ are used interchangeably herein and refer to the owner of the website whose registered office. Sown On Purpose is a company registered in South Carolina. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You make use of any information or materials on this website entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and to provide further information. We in no way endorse any website(s) linked to this Website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Carolina.
This website and its content is copyright of Sown On Purpose – © Sown On Purpose 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
Visitor Material & Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You must not misuse the website (including, without limitation,
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of Sown On Purpose and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use to be “Sown On Purpose”. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. All material information shared on this site are not to be reproduced, republished, or distributed in any manner. If you want to share this information with others and are worried about privacy protection please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any information to us via the Site, you are representing: that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material. In addition, all participants must be thirteen years of age or older. All information shared through any video series are the rights of the program and may be used as future success stories.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site, including its materials, products, or services, or third-party materials, products, or services made available through the site, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. (because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain categories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and the liability of our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.) You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site and the products, services and/or materials. This site is continually under development and Kimberly Collins makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose. Participant acknowledges and agrees that no representation has been made by ten marketing, llc or its affiliates and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in any program.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right to link to this Website for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify Sown On Purpose for any loss or damage suffered by Sown On Purpose or any of its affiliates for breaches of any of the above.